Thursday, October 25, 2012

Drink the 8!

Every morning, I drink 1c skim milk w/carnation breakfast powder and a large coffee. Every day for lunch I drink 1c skim milk. Every night with dinner I drink soda or maybe some water. That means that every day I've been drinking NONE of the 64oz of water that I need. Yikes. 

SO. I busted this bad boy out of the pantry:
1/2 gallon water bottle that I got from Walmart for like $1 last summer.

1/2 gallon = 64 oz

Recommended water intake = eight 8oz glasses


Well, today was my first day with this new plan and my goal was to drink just half of it during the day, and then finish the other half when I got home. At the end of the work day, it was gone! Granted, I had to use the bathroom every hour and a half (literally, after every class I taught), but I feel so great knowing that I drank so much water without even realizing it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment