Sunday, October 21, 2012

Weight Watcher's Shepherd's Pie (Yummo!)

Okay so after starting Weight Watchers, I was a bit apprehensive about trying some of the "super healthy recipes." Until I saw this one (mashed potatoes? I'm down!). This isn't the quickest to make, but man, is it worth it! It literally tastes like Thanksgiving in a pan. (HUGE hit with the boys, too!)




"Classic Shepherd's Pie"

Here's the recipe: Classic Shepherd's Pie

I found that 2 potatoes weren't enough the first time, so I bought 3 the second time and it was perfect! I also added some skim milk to make them creamier and some garlic salt for taste (The whole thing was a bit bland the first time, so I added more seasonings the 2nd time, too!). I also used ground Chicken with Chicken broth... I'm going to try Ground Turkey next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment